Thank you for submitting your details. We'll get back to you shortly!
Already have an account
Terms & Conditions:
6 Balls to Greatness: The game is free,
These terms and conditions govern the conduct of the activity organized, conducted, and brought to you by TCL India (“Organizer”) on the terms and conditions as stated hereunder:
- Participation in this activity is voluntary. The activity is open for all citizens PAN India only and who are of legal age but excludes employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, trade partners, its advertising and promotional agencies, and its auditors/executing agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the above.
- By participating in this activity, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein.
- Customers will need to register on respective TCL contest pages to be able to participate. The registration will be considered as consent from the customer to receive further communication regarding the event and other promotions.
- This activity shall be valid for the duration specified by the organizer (hereinafter referred to as “Participation dates”).
- The organizer has the assent from the participants for obtaining his/her details entered.
- Entering the OTP is purely the discretion of the participants and do not share OTP to anyone.
- The organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or multiple entries or who tampers with the entry process.
To participate in the activity, participants shall follow the following points:
- During that period, every user who participates needs to abide by the rules set by the organizer from time to time.
Winning Terms & Conditions:
- The winners will be decided via a system-conducted random lucky draw and are purely unbiased.
6 Balls to Greatness -
- Amazon gift vouchers
Winners may not request for substitution of the prize. All winners are solely responsible for the transport of the product. All/any taxes or fees, as well as additional costs, may be incurred by the winner of the contest.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Organizer shall its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- If the order is not placed during the claim period, as communicated, the organizer has the right to forfeit the prize. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify participants who do not abide by the T&C.
- Entries received after the participation dates and not in the format prescribed or with incorrect information shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the activity.
- The organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies of activity or submissions, (ii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers, and/or any and all personal information that may be contained therein.
(iii) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from during the activity.
- Each participant must be careful in providing their information. In case the participant provides inaccurate and/or false information, the entire prize would be forfeited or will be passed on to another participant without any further communication with the claimant. The organizers shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
- It is clarified that in case the winner becomes disqualified on account of any government restriction, winner regulations, norms, policy, etc. in any state, in such case the winner(s) shall not have any claim against the organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of their prize.
- The decision of organizers will be final and binding with regard to contesting and prizes and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the entry into the organizer database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. The database maintained by the organizer shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Coupons/Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or any other claim can be made in lieu of prizes.
- In no event shall the organizer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected under selecting a winner.
- The organizer shall not be responsible if any delay or misplaced or mis-delivery or non-delivery or damage of the prize consignment by the courier.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the activity at its sole and absolute discretion without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the participant(s) to check the terms from time to time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to add, delete, alter, modify, change or vary all or any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the contest and/or to claim the prize, if any, and as applicable shall be solely borne by the winner and the organizer shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses.
- To settle any disputes relating to this promotion, the organizers’ decision will be final and binding upon the participants.
- This activity is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, acts of terror, political unrests, technical snags, acts of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the organizers (the Force Majeure Event”). The organizers shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect which may be caused to this activity and its participants as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- Organizer shall not be liable for the losses incurred by the participants whatever the reason in view of this contest.
- All the personal information of the participants shall be kept confidential and shall be used only for the sole purpose of organizing and conducting the activity and will not be shared with anybody else.
- Organizer reserves all rights and their decision will be final on the contest and binding upon the participants.